Clint and I decided to take a one-nighter to Fall Creek Falls, and asked his parents to go with us. Other than about 9 years ago, with 2 horses and a tent, we have not taken a recent trip with them. We won't talk about what happened on the horse/camping trip, so I will just start anew with our little trip to the falls. We started out early Saturday with a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
This is Aidan saying the blessing before we ate. Is that not sweet??

This is at the big Falls. He had climbed up on the railing and wanted me to take his picture.


This family pic would have been perfect if Aidan would have looked at the camera!

Some father/son observation time...

The boys were so happy that Papa and NowNow were with us.

Ethan wanted to do a silly pose.

Aidan and Clint on the suspension bridge. Leah does not do suspension bridges...

Ethan took this pic.

How many times in this blog do I mention that my child is georgous!
The mohawk is gone, so he is even cuter.

Taking it all in.

Papi and Judy drove up to have dinner with us. Aidan was being really silly.

Father and son doing bill mathematics.



If you can't tell by this shot, I look just like my Dad. Ethan did well with the camera.

Can you believe Papi let Aidan use his Nikon?

Skipping rocks...

Clint giving Ethan instruction on skipping rocks.


NowNow...

No comments:
Post a Comment