The boys at the coin toss. Ethan is on the far left.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Baseball is over (for now)
Well, it is finally over. All-Stars came to an end on Saturday, with the Rebels losing 2 straight games at the State Tournament in Ringgold. As much as I loved it, I am glad to not have to attend a practice or game this week. I have stayed inside and enjoyed the air conditioning (and a much cleaner house!), as well as spent time with Clint and the boys in our living room. It has been nice to wind down a little bit, cook some dinner, and watch a little TV. We aren't having to run around as much, and just enjoying chilling out. The next thing on my agenda is Ethan's birthday party, baseball themed of course, and getting them to school soon. Yes, I said "them". Aidan is starting Pre-K at the Academy for Little People. It is absolutely breaking my heart, but everyday I get a little closer to accepting that my baby is starting school. Now that I am crying again, I will get on with the post....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment