Saturday, June 6, 2009

We made it to the beach!

What a long day! We set out at 7:05 this morning for Myrtle Beach. I mapped everything out on my iPhone, but come to find out, it invented highways that didn't exist. I called the hotel, and they told me that were on North MB, which was also incorrect. Anyway, after going an hour out of my way, and also getting a speeding ticket (ouch!), we made it to the beach. My Mom and I are really tired, but tomorrow will bring on a whole new level of exhaustion (but that is OK). I just wish I could have the same energy as these kids do.

He is so handsome.


Aidan wasn't cooperating as much with the camera, but I did get a couple of him.
He was really cold. The water has not really warmed up yet, and it was only 77 degrees when we arrived. Aidan has absolutely no fat on him, and the cold got to him a little. Look at his ribs!

I love this picture of Ethan. He was getting ready to go for it!

This was the first encounter with the ocean today. Don't you just love Aidan in the Hulk hooded towel? This pic is for Now Now, because she bought that towel.
Aidan in the hot tub. His Daddy taught him right. He got straight in the hot tun (with water wings), and went straight for the young cute blond chic.


1 comment:

AG said...

Oh man I'm jealous!! Looks like a lot of fun!!