* Cheeseburger in Paradise
* Henna Tatoos (which are displayed below)
* New swimsuit, as Ethan's favorite blew off the balcone on the first night.
* Baskin Robbins (ice cream melts much faster when eating it outside than when we get it at home??)
* New body board, as the one I bought before we left is much too small for Ethan. He says it doesn't ride the waves properly (I am never buying anything else until we get to the beach.)
* Crab nets for Aidan, because he "really needs to catch some fishies".
* Mimi's birthday
* Alabama Music theater (that was so much fun, but Aidan was way too tired)
Here are the pics from day 2.
Ethan's tatoo. He had to get a Yankees tatoo, not because he likes the Yankees, but because he loves Derek Jeter. I told him his Daddy would not approve, but he looked broken hearted. I am such a sucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment