I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed, and Clint has only been gone for 3 weeks. I know I should be used to this by now, and it isn't like he just left yesterday. Technically, he has been gone since January!
There is just a lot going on right now. Baseball started officially on Saturday, and now Ethan will have 3-4 games per week thru May. If he goes on to play in All-Stars, it will be all summer. Granted, I hope he does go to All-Stars. He loves baseball more than anything, and I love seeing him play while he is still in 7/8 year old league. Thankfully, Ethan has a Papa who loves to take him to this stuff, so he really helps out in getting him there while I am still at work.
We have lots of doctors appointments coming up. I have follow up's from my surgery, Aidan's cardiology, teeth cleanings for all of us, Ethan has to see the orthodontist, and other random appointments. It is tough trying to fit all that in and work everyday. I try to space them out to please work, but it still is something every week.
Aidan's birthday party is Saturday, and he is absolutely wearing me out. He asked me when his party was about 4 months ago. As a result of that, we have had to discuss his party everyday. All of you know how Aidan is, and how his life it totally planned out down to the very minute. This is how he likes it, and in turn, wants to discuss it all the time. I love that child, but the "Mario Party" discussion is exhausting! I am just hoping that once the party is over on Saturday, maybe we can give it a little rest for a few months. After that, we will get to plan out his 7th birthday.
I am also battling bronchitis again. I had this in October of last year, and it lasted about 6 weeks. Hopefully it won't last that long this time, but being outside in the baseball dirt all the time doesn't help matters. I am missing choir practice tonight because I sound like an old man! I can't even sing in the car. I scare myself!
Sorry to vent a little, but it just catches up with me sometimes. Clint is doing well. He has settled in, and we hope to have webcam's up and running soon. Ethan REALLY wants to see his Daddy.
1 comment:
hey glad to hear ball is going good. It is hard to really believe all our babies are getting so old. Wishing Aiden a happy birthday and you get well
Post a Comment