So, I bought some Spiderman soap and shampoo at Target the other day. It was half price, and Aidan was having a fit because I wouldn't buy him a Star Wars toy. When I saw the soap/shampoo, I told him that if he took a bath with this stuff, it would give him super powers. He was SOLD! I bought it and he carried it all the way home. He even asked me how it would work, since he would wash the soap off. I told him that it sinks into his skin. He was totally amazed.
Ethan took a bath first, but he said that it didn't work on him because he was too old. When Aidan got in the water, you could see his eyes sparkling. He said, "Is it working yet?". I asked him to shoot me with web, and as he did it, I pretended to cover my eyes from the super web. He got such a kick out of it, and after his bath, started pretending to climb the bathroom wall. That was an interesting sight, since he was naked. My friend with boys know what I am talking about!
Enjoy the pics from our super powered bath.....Leah
He was very excited...
The soap came with a plastic water squeezer that looked like an electric razor.


The end result, with his Spiderman flying shirt on (check out the wings), while standing on his bed. You can't make this stuff up if you tried!
No comments:
Post a Comment