Christmas Eve was quite eventful. We went to Rod and Lori's house for lots of great food and family time. It was the first time in 12 years we have been able to go, and we really enjoyed it. We followed it up at home with the traditional 1 present opening (I love being a tease!). Clint then read the Christmas story out of the Bible to the kids. I love the holidays.....
Reading of the Christmas story. Only Clint could still look manly holding my Bible in a Vera Bradley cover! I love the look on Aidan's face.

The NORAD Santa Tracker! This thing is awesome, and the kids get a kick out of it. You can Google "Santa Tracker", and it keeps a second by second track on Santa's location. In this shot, he was in Canada. The kids went nuts as he got closer to our house...

I love this shot of Clint. It is rare that I get a truly happy smiley picture of him.

Draganoid.... (I just don't get it)

Justin captured a quick shot of Clint and me.

NowNow and Clint

Leah....Please stop taking my picture. It is really getting old!

Emilee lost her first tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment