Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day

What a Christmas! I am also REALLY late getting new posts up. Everything was so busy over Christmas and New Years. Christmas started with Ethan getting up at 6am. I heard him get up, but he didn't come get me until 6:30. As you can see from some of the pictures below, it is still dark outside. It is so exciting, but I was SO tired! Dad, Judy and Uncle Michael came over Christmas afternoon. Ethan's girlfriend (yes...it is really serious) also came by, and Papa and NowNow too! What a great day. Dad also got me a new telephoto lens for my camera. I am so excited, and the pictures have been outstanding!

The Christmas loot....The calm before the storm.
Ethan got an iPod. Did I mention that it was 6:30 in the morning? Only a kid could get that excited that early.
Aidan was really thrilled with his Super Mario Brothers shirt.
Ethan and his girlfriend Maisy. Look at his face (such a goofy little boy)!
I love the excitement here. Ethan opened his North Face jacket from Papi and Judy, and Aidan got a video game (or Bideo game as he calls it).
Simply georgeous.
Aidan loves his Judy (presents helped as well).

Dad and Judy.
New camera lens!!!! I was standing all the way across the room, and captured this shot of this ornament on the tree.
Oh, this was the best gift ever!
I got a little carried away.


No comments: