
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Ethan's first day of school
Yesterday was Ethan's first day of 3rd grade. Yes...He is closer now to middle school that Kindergarten. It is killing me! I think this is going to be a good year. He has a lot of friends in his class, and I think his teacher really means business. When we got there at 8:02 (late on the first day!), she already had all of them working and they were quiet. I loved it! I took the day off to deal with both of my kids being in school. I had 2 choices....go home and lie in the fetal position and cry until 2:00, or go get a massage. I chose the massage, not to say that I didn't think about option #1, though.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't like thtat I have third graders either. They should not be getting this old.
Post a Comment