Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random pics

I have taken some random pictures over the past couple of weeks, and have been so busy that I haven't been able to get them posted. Between 2 kids starting school, 2 birthdays, a party and houseguests, I don't know why I wouldn't have time!

I had to post this one because of his tan! I wish I could get this dark!
I don't know what he was doing, but he wanted me to take his picture.
Another pose in his Batman cover up. He wore this to the ballfield last night to sign Ethan up for football. That was nice.
I made him move a little so that I could get a shot of the ears on this towel thing.
James, Ethan and Aidan all on my bed watching iCarly. They were pretty bored with Foxnews, which is what we were watching in the den.


No comments: