Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ethan's birthday celebration

Here are some pics from the week and a half of Ethan's 9th birthday celebration. It started a couple of weeks ago when Ethan and 3 friends partied. I took them to Lake Winnie, a movie, and tolerated a sleep over. On his actual birthday, we met up with Dad and Judy for dinner and present.

Aidan in his silly hat that Judy got him.


I had to get in a pic.

The "shark crocs" that I got Aidan. Only Aidan can pull these off.

Aidan with his loot. The hat, backpack, crocs, and army shirt.

Ethan is in love with his jacket from the Gap. He wears it all the time, even in the summer heat.
Love...

More love...

I asked him to smile and look at me....

The birthday bounty
Ethan on the parachute ride.
Getting a workout on the paddle boat.


The nasty boat chute.

The Genie ride. Ethan and Cole are at the top of the picture.


1 comment:

AG said...

Love the Shark Crocs!!