Clint was home last weekend, and has been gone from us now for about a week. He is still in the states, but we won't see him again until end of March. We had a great time while he was home for 4 days, but for some reason, I didn't get one single picture of him. I did get some pictures from our "campout". We had an awesome time just hangin out. He set up our huge tent in the living room, and the kids went nuts!
Baseball has started, and luckily, Clint did get to take Ethan to his first practice. I hope he will get to see him play just before he leaves. Beware....Many baseball pictures to come! We miss him a lot, and Ethan is doing OK considering. Thank you to all my friends who continue to lift us up in prayer during Clint's absence. We do feel them, and they mean so much.
Ethan and Aidan playing their DS games in the tent.
I love this picture. I made "treats" (pictured below), and Ethan was showing me his messy hands.
The "treats", per Clint's request. These are his favorite, and I strongly recommend them. Saltine crackers, peanut butter, marshmallow cream. Bake till brown. (YUM)
Aidan handing me the Hershey's. I added some chocolate on some of the treats. It just sounded extra yummy to me!





1 comment:
Hope baseball is going good. Miss seeing you guys at the ballfield. Mindy, Trent's mother on your team, is one of my best friends. We discussed how much we love you last night!! Good luck this year!~
Post a Comment