Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

So many things to be thankful for this year, especially in times like these. We are so fortunate to be able to spend our moments with family. I am so thankful that my children will still be able to remember going to their Great Grandparents' house. They love the farm and the cows. They love seeing everyone. Here are some pics from the Thanksgiving get together in Sparta.

Mema...
Papa...
Guess who??

The cousins did place settings this year. I still manage to get to sit at the Big Table!
Goofball Ethan...

There were apples all over the ground. I love this shot of Aidan in the leaves with the farm in the background.

Mema, Mom and Susan.

Me, Michael and Mom

Aidan was all bent out of shape over something, but I managed to get this really cute shot of him.


On the way back, we stopped to watch the sun go down over Sequatchie valley. I love this picture of Ethan looking out at the mountains.

My boys...
Ethan on the 4 wheeler...




No comments: