Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Fun

We had fun this weekend. We did the Trick or Treat thing on Friday (pictures below), and on Sunday, I took the kids to big downtown Chickamauga. The leaves were so pretty! Ethan even said something about them when we were driving through. I decided to grab my camera and their scooters to ride, and we went on a little trip. I have more pictures to post, but for some reason, the blog poster thing wasn't working. I will try to update it later.

My handsome young man...
Post Trick or Treating, checking out his loot!

I love this shot. He was holding up his pumpkin so that I could see his candy, but it looks like he has a pumpkin head!
The trick or treating "gang". They are pretty scary!

Look at his muscles! He was so funny. When he put his costume on(carstume has he calls it), he told me that he was too big for me to pick him up. He was totally aware of all his muscles!

Dracula.....I think
Mimi did the honors of face painting. I tried on Ethan, but he ended up looking like a clown. She had to come in and do damage control.

Aidan had to have his face painted too, even though he was going to be wearing a mask. Mom and I got a little tickled at him, because he looked so funny.

The artist at work.

No comments: