Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Saturday and baseball

We spent Saturday evening at the ballfield. We had a lot of fun, and it was magnified by a lot of our family showing up. We filled 3 bleachers! I would also like to thank Jesse for providing a lot of the pictures in this post.
I love this shot Jesse took. You can actually see Ethan's eyes on the ball. Papa is watching him intently.



Family pic, except for Jesse, Judy and Papa.


Emilee....She and Aidan had so much fun running around.
Clint watching out at first base. He looks so handsome!

I love this shot behind home plate as the ball makes its way to Ethan. This hit right here was an 'in-park' home run, by the way. That's my boy!

Clint and the boys in the yard. Clint is trying the get Aidan to look at the camera.

Silly pic! Sorry it is a little blury.
Aidan and James with Leslee at the ballfield. They sat in her lap with their candy for at least a half hour!

No comments: