The inside wall of my dining room. The huge piece of brown furniture was moved out, and the newly painted buffet is in its place. Everything on my table was what was pulled out of storage.
My windows, without anything on them.
AFTER!!!!! Stephanie painted the 3 canvases with fruit. She also bought the lamps and accessories at Goodwill. She hung a shelf she also found, and mounted my decorative plates. I LOVE IT!!!
This bookshelf was in Aidan's room. Steph put together the flower arrangement on top, and then displayed some of my crystal.
We also hung some curtains, but she had trouble getting the picture to turn out with the sun coming through the windows. It is amazing what you can do with a glue gun! Thanks Steph...I love this room!
3 comments:
looks great!
Stephanie did a great job! It makes all the scratches and tears in the floor worthwhile!
hey that room looks great. I like the different heights inthe bookcase and cabinet
Post a Comment