OK. I am starting something new. It has been a month since I blogged. My life is so busy right now. Work is killing me in a slow painful way, baseball is active, and if Ethan makes allstars, well, that says enough right there.
In a way to lighten my mood, and hopefully yours, I am going to start blogging about "Aidan-isms". As we all know, Aidan is a strange little creature. I love him with all my heart and soul. He makes me laugh, cry, and fills me with joy (except for at bedtime when he has a fit). He comes out with some crazy things sometimes, and if I don't write them down, they will be lost in the abyss of my mind. Here are some of the most recent:
"Mama, you are cracking me out!" (I think that means cracking me up)
"I want to go to the Yestaurant (restaurant).
So many things he says either begin or end with "Do you renember?" (yes, I meant to spell it "renember". I can't bear to tell him it is actually "remember")
"I need Skittles" (like they are an essential part of life)
I am going to try and remember more later. I am doing this at work, and while I am typing, my work is piling up.
No comments:
Post a Comment