Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since October. It has been wild around my house. Clint got to come home on a 2 week leave, and I was able to take some time off of work, so that was really nice.
It was so nice having him home. Most of the family got to see him and visit, we got to watch football on the new flat screen, Ethan was baptized (awesome!), and we just got to spend great family time. We even had some snow thrown in!
He had to leave on Sunday. I did fine until I got home that night. Reminders of him were everywhere. It was almost like I was in mourning. I would see something that he had left out, like shoes or a plate, and I would cry. The boys did fine, but have been a little more wild than usual. I guess that is there version of acting out.
I will post some pictures soon.
1 comment:
Ok...where are the pictures???
:)
Post a Comment