I love this shot of Clint and Ethan walking out of the battlefield on Monday. Clint finally told Ethan that he was leaving in January for his Afghanistan train up. They really enjoyed spending time and throwing the baseball around.
I love the fall. Everywhere you look, it is like God reminding you of his Glory. If God were a show-off, Spring and Fall would be his time of year to do it in my opinion!
Murphy....Judy's dog. She had a blast in the park, and we all had some slobber on our shorts to take home with us as reminder!
Aidan posed for me at bedtime a couple of weeks ago. He even asked me to go get my camera so he could say "cheese me!".
Testing out my black and white capabilities...
Mom and Aidan.... Love Aidan kisses!
Uncle Justin and a glow stick. We were messing around with my camera, and this is what we got!
Cool campfire shot! It is really neat when you mess with the settings on the camera.
Love this shot of my boys...
Mesmerized by a campfire...
Self portrait...
I decorated a cake for a co-worker's 1 year old's birthday party. I thought it ended up really cute. It is a frog face, just in case you can't tell.









No comments:
Post a Comment