This past weekend was our last pre-season tournament before the District games start. We played in Chickamauga. The Rebels came in 2nd! It was a fun weekend. Very tiring, but fun. I was camera happy as usual, and here are some of my favorites. Some of the boys waiting to leave the field. The other team was getting their trophies,
so they had to wait.

Ethan got to play outfield this time. Here he is throwing one in.

Ethan on second base.

Leslee and James. They look SO much alike!

Team pic.... I love this shot with the light coming through the trees, along with the massive dirt cloud that seems to follow the boys everywhere they go.

Ethan accepting his trophy.

Aidan is so gorgeous, if I do say so myself! With the black and white pics, you can't see all the blue icee all over his mouth....

My handsome husband. He was chilling out with his hands hanging on the fence.

I absolutely love this picture. Ethan was looking at his trophy, and completely
1 comment:
great pictures! All your boys are very handsome :)
Post a Comment